- A copy of Purchase Order/Proforma Invoice should be enclosed with the returning RMA request form.
- A RMA number will be provided by our service team. This RMA number must accompany the product returned to OT Systems. The RMA number should be displayed on the outside of the return packaging. All returned products without an RMA number will be sent back to the buyer.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days. A new RMA number must be applied if this RMA 30-day period expires.
- The purchaser is to bear all delivery charges to the returning products.
- All in-warranty defective items must have an RMA number and repairs are free of charge.
- All out-of-warranty items to be repaired must have an RMA number. Charges will be applied and an invoice with chargeable items will be issued to the buyer.